Contemporary architecture defines this 610m² construction, set in a tropical garden with swimming pool, refined lines, and generous living spaces open to natural ventilation and light.
- Large living room with fireplace BBQ, open onto the pool and deck
- Large open kitchen with bar; TV lounge; corner desk.
- Beautiful 110 m² terrace on two levels
- Laundry area, covered parking and garage
5 night spaces with independent access sleep up to 14:
- 3 master bedrooms with bath and walk-in closet
- 1 suite with 2 sleeping areas for 4-6 people, common bathroom
- 1 studio with kitchenette, designed for two people
Bioclimatic construction supplies the house with:
- Drinking water through a mini purification system using natural sand filters
- Electricity through12 solar panels
- A salt water swimming poo.
A Be Design creation:
- Building permit
- Appliances - Stereo/TV system
- Complete interior and exterior furnishings and decoration:
- Tropical landscaping
- Large selection of lots ready for construction.